Hello Bombshells,
Today I decided to stop into my favorite store of all time Victoria Secret and to my amazement I came across the most beautiful green and grey clothing items with the words EAGLES across the top. A smile instantly came across my face as I sorted through a pile of shorts looking for a size small. Victoria Secret has recently released football attire within the last two years. Signing a deal with the NFL in 2010. Since then the collection has sky rocketed to become one of the most popular items to have for the fall season. Football is a sport men and women can enjoy. So show some pride BOMBSHELLS and sport your favorite NFL team in style with panties, hoodies, shirts, shorts and sweat pants with your teams monogram and maybe even a cute quote. DARE TO BE FASHION FORWARD IN NFL ATTIRE. I THINK SO.
BTW: I will be rocking my some awsome numbers from my favorite football team, The Philadelphia EAGLES! GO TEAM!
No comments:
Post a Comment