
Hello BOMBSHELLS, People always ask how do I get the glow on my cheeks? Today I will teach you tips and tricks to get that beautiful sun kissed glow that will keep you captivating attention all winter long.
Tip 1# EXFOLIATE: With fall/winter slowly approaching so is the start of dry, flaky, and cracked skin. To keep skin smooth and soft use a gentle exfoliator such as St.Ives apricot scrub or for my more natural girls an alternative/tip from my fellow Bombshell Eileen recommended doing a honey/sugar scrub pieced along with a hint of lemon juice. It is sure to leave your skin bright and soft.
P.S Honey has acne fighting agents so if your having a bad skin day. apply some honey to the affected area, leave for 15 to 20 mins then rinse.
Tip 2# MOISTURIZE: to keep skin soft and protected. Every skin type is different so according to your skin type choose a moisturizer that is best for you. I have oily to combination skin. I use Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer with spf 15 it contains tiny shimmers that add a subtle glow to the entire face. Also the spf 15 prevents Uva/Uvb rays which prevents premature wrinkles and freckles.
Tip 3# HIGHLIGHT: My favorite highlighter of all time is E.L.F's All Over Color stick in golden peach. I start by dabbing my buff brush to the stick. Then I put it on my cheeks working it upward towards my eyebrows. To create a more defined cheek I place a bronzer underneath the highlight to create the illusion of more defined cheeks. My favorite bronzer is Victoria Secrets Bronzer in Sun Goddess. If you would like a more subtle glow Nars Illuminator in Super Orgasm works wonderfully.
So this fall dare to get your GLOW on Bombshell. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment