Sunday, August 21, 2011

You Can Never Have Too Many Shoes



Payless Shoes

Every girl loves shoes! But what makes shoes even better is when they're on sale! I've recently made this purchase from Payless since they were having their BOGO sale plus 20% off since I had a coupon code. Three of the shoes pictured are from designer Lela Rose's summer collection for Payless. My favorite are the green wedges because they have a nice structural design and they also provide height giving me mile long legs! Too bad summer will be ending soon and I won't be wearing them for long. However, the blue pumps are year round which I am loving! I wore them last night to dinner with my friends. They aren't too bad to walk in just make sure you put on some gel inserts! I always bring my gel inserts with me just in case because you never know! As for those sandals they will be returned to the store since they are slightly too big for me. Happy shoe shopping now!


3 comments:

  1. aaa want all! Beautiful!

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score! My favorites are also the green wedges. They're perfect <3

    ReplyDelete